Movement based learning is an approach that integrates motor and cognitive learning. Integrating numeracy with a classic game such as twister, not only makes the lesson fun but also helps students stay engaged.
Therapist: Mdm Faraliza Zainal, Director, Learning & Development
- A certified Movement Based Learning (MBL) Instructor by International Kinesiology
- Education Foundation, USA and Joanne Lara Movement & Music Program, USA
- A Therapeutic Play Skills Practitioner with Play Therapy International, UK
- Currently pursuing her final year in Masters of Arts in Special Educational Needs and
- Additional Learning Needs with University of South Wales, UK.